1. What is your Ingame Name: Peggu UwU

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:150759047

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: 4weeks 6days 15hours 25 mins

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 11

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Blarg & Smokey

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8-9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I'm insanely active and deep down i still love medical work My custom job may not be medical anymore but i'm slowly making a new name for myself in the branch and i love the field work and would love a chance to be able to get ACM because i know im at the level requirement, i love the work the ACM do and due to my 1 year Security experience i think im just right for the position when it comes to mixing combat and medical

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? (Personally id focus on the first person that came to me and heal him so that all 3 of us could fight CI together. If i didnt heal him he wouldnt be able to fight CI with us and we might lose but with a third we could do alot more.     

• Like 1

Denied

After reviewing your application and discussing with HCMD, we have decided to deny your ACM application. You may reapply in a week.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT