Darkfistt

1.What is your in-game name?: Dark

What is your steam name?: Darkfistt

What is your steam ID?: 76561198004531980

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Not on Gmod 

What date did you start playing on the community? Around 2020-03-19

What date did you make your forums account? Around 2020-04-01

Current rank on server? User

How many warns do you have on the server? I have been warned as SCP-912 to not hit the elevator but that's because I didn't know better and I don't have screenshots of my warns because I basically have none.

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trail Mod

Are you staff on another community? Yes

Have you read the staff guidelines? yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have 99% knowledge of the server and I know what the roles are and what they can and can't do.  I also have some knowledge of what I can or can't do even before reading the Staff guidelines 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I am not sure if you can mute people, but if you can I would mute him/her and tell them what they did wrong and give them a warning. But if I can't, then I would kick him/her and in the kick message would show them what they did wrong or I would type what they did wrong in chat so they could read it.

Edited by Darkfistt

-Support

You seem like a cool person, but first off you are fairly new to the server and received a warn pretty early. Second, you are staff on another community. Third, your application is lacking detail. Fourth, your last question is wrong. I recommend getting some experience on the forums and on the server before applying, and reading the staff handbook when you have time so you can study and know what to do for the future.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-Support

Rushed application

Who are you?

Question 15 to short

Question 16 Wrong

Read over the staff handbook and get yourself more known in the community and you would be a great staff member!

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

14 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

Rushed application

Who are you?

Question 15 to short

Question 16 Wrong

Read over the staff handbook and get yourself more known in the community and you would be a great staff member!

you also have low post on the forums try to get more

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

Has 

18 hours ago, Darkfistt said:

Have you read the staff guidelines? yes

18 hours ago, Darkfistt said:

I am not sure if you can mute people, but if you can I would mute him/her and tell them what they did wrong and give them a warning. But if I can't, then I would kick him/her and in the kick message would show them what they did wrong or I would type what they did wrong in chat so they could read it.

No you haven't read the guidelines don't lie in your app, its VERY easy to see

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."