Oxteru's CI Application

Tania

In-game Name: Oxteru

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:427489147

DiscordID: Oxteru#0579 or 285551362635464705

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I've been a SCP fan since my childhood days. I've also played many of the SCP fan made games so i'm pretty knowledgeable about a variety of SCPs. I also from time to time read the logs from the SCP Website. So in terms of rankings i'd say i'm an 8.5\10!!

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

Well from experience with other RP games i'm a good follower a good team player I follow orders from my fellow Higher-Ups. I'm a really good PvP player I easily adapt to my maps surrounding and my game sense is extraordinary. My RP skills are well tuned as from other games (eg: Rust, Minecraft, Roblox, Ark, and etc.). I've held a bitter taste from the Foundation members for quite a time that is why I want to give them a taste of their own medicine. So that is why I would love to be in CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Well as a fellow Falcon user I can say I have PvP skill in other word i've been in many riots in the D-Block also initiated some riots that led up to some Total Facility Lockdowns and well managed to escape to the CI Base. As my liking continues to grow for the game I can get pretty serious in PvP as from past battles/experience. 

How active can you be?

I can be pretty active from time to time. It's pretty rare that i'm not playing games so yeah from the seven days of the week im active around 5 days of the week, but for the most part daily.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Oxteru

"Osu! Fucking Pro"