Mark's CI Application

Tekwsbury

In-game Name: Mark Tewksbury

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118783281

DiscordID:Cheif Shits-Like-Buffalo#6022

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I am not a perfect historian, however I do know a decent amount of it. I know a pretty fair bit about the Chaos Insurgency, especially pertaining to their morality and mission. I would say above average overall. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I did make sure I escaped as a D-Class before even applying in the first place to try and make it more RP friendly. I believe that the Chaos Insurgency would be very fun to play as. I believe that tipping the scale of the balance of power between the SCPs, D Class, and the Foundation, would be not only interesting for me, but for the rest of the server as well. I also think that this would be a great opportunity for more in depth RP, as opposed to being part of the Foundation Security, or just another D class. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I am dedicated. I can be on pretty actively, alternating between daily, and once every 2-3 days, depending on what's happening. I thoroughly enjoy RP, and I truly do believe in making this a dynamic, bustling with activity experience beyond shooting people just because. I also have a recommendation from PVT Bongo. 

How active can you be?: Alternating between daily, and once every couple of days. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do.