blindfolded test log scp 1025

JustADutch

Lore Name:Dutch (help by Researcher Wheatly)
SCP:1025

Question / Idea: to see iff 1025 could give an dclass an disease while the dclass was blindfolded and touched a page (probaly been done before)
Background Research:Is a book titled "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases", approximately 1,500 pages long. Currently, no copies of the book has been located and no publishers has been found associated with SCP-1025, with no record of the publishers. SCP-1025 manifest when a subject reads about the diseases published in the book, where the reader would then exhibits the symptoms of a disease they read about. Testing has shown that the disease has manifested immediately after reading SCP-1025 and between ██ and ██. 
Hypothesis:to see iff an class d could get an dissease by 1025 blindfolded

Observations (What Happened During Test):first a class d got blindfolded then we took him to stroke or touch one off the pages he still got a dissease even tho he dint read it he first got atsmha and then got regnative cancer

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: none

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):i would say that the book can infect somewone by touching-looking-or doing any pshyical contact to the book.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:yes 

Edited by Just_A_Dutch

Grade: 94% (A)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20

Creativity: 20/20

I like this test idea and it brings new and useful information to the Foundation. I cannot say that I've heard of anyone else doing this test before.

Presentation: 18/20

Well structured and organized.

Writing: 36/40
I would have liked to see a little more length in the description of what occurred, also there were a few spelling mistakes.

Good Job 🙂