SCP-012 Physical Resistance Test.

Dat-Doge-Doe

Lore Name: Cogwell
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: Seeing if the D-class can physically resist 012, he lasted 2 hours before his brain forced him to cut his wrist and begin writing blood.
Background Research: I realised 012 forces people to cut their wrist, i was trying to disable that urge.
Hypothesis: 012 can be interesting at times, but it can be dangerous.

Observations (What Happened During Test): D-class looked at the note, resisted for a  while, before being forces to cut open his wrist and write on the paper.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: None At The moment

Grade: [F] [40%] 

Test Quality: Sub-standard

Lore: 5/20: You didn't describe the SCP at all - You only described how it works which is why I'm not giving you a zero

Creativity: 0/20: Not a creative test at all. Pretty much just feeding a D Class to an SCP. Please try to come up with something that is a bit more creative than just "What happens if a D Class goes up to 012? I mean you write that you tried to "disable that urge" (The urge to cut his wrists) but you don't describe how you tried to do that... 

Presentation: 5/20: Nothing done to enhance the presentation - Extremely short and the separations of different sections are not clear

Writing: 30/40: Not the best writing I've ever seen, but not the worst.

Final Thoughts:

I recommend that you take a look at some other test logs that were given Quality grades to get a better idea of what is expected in order to get a quality grade. It's not that we are asking you to make 10 quality tests of anything. The best thing to get a good reputation is to just do a one or two really good ones. Quality over quantity! 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!