Snez's 294 test

[GL] SnEz

Lore Name: Snez

SCP: 294, and 1048

Question / Idea: When Scp 1048 and a D-class drink liquids from scp 294, will it cause the same effects?

Background Research: SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. SCP-294 appears to be a standard coffee vending machine, the only noticeable difference being an entry touchpad with buttons corresponding to an English QWERTY keyboard.

Hypothesis: If Scp 1048 and a D-class are both given alcohol, then Scp-1048 and the D-class will experience different effects, because scp 1048 is a stuffed bear.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Both subjects drank the alcohol from scp 294 and both showed no effect when consuming the alcohol.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): What could have caused the result could have been a few different things. But I believe it was because the test subjects didn’t drink enough of the alcohol to show an effect. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? No.

Edited by [GL] SnEz

Grade: 88% 

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 13/20

Everything you mentioned was relevant to your test. However I would have like to see more background on SCP-1048

Creativity: 20/20

Good creativity for a cross test.

Presentation: 15/20

Presentation is good, however just a little lacking in detail and response.

Writing: 40/40

I couldn't find any mistakes in grammar or spelling. 

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6