SCP-012 Test: Multiple Subjects

Cheriti

Name: JR Dmitri Sourkraut

SCP: SCP-012

Question: From what i have seen in 012's file, the only test that have ever been done on 012 have been on one subject at a time, seeing this i decided to see whether or not 012's effects can actually influence more than one test subject at a time.

Background Research: Reading through the 012 file, I saw that all test have resulted in either death or fatality, but only with a single individual at a time, this test will be able to add to our understanding of 012 and its capabilities, to eventually be added to 012's file.

Hypothesis: Personally, I do not think that 012 will be able to make multiple test subjects attempt to add to the composition at the same time, though it may influence a 2nd test subject to want to add whilst the 1st test subject is actively adding to it.

Observations: 3 class-D are forced into the cell by 1 MTF with clearance level 3. Once inside SCP-012's Containment Chamber (hereby referred to as 012's CC), all but one class-D personnel move to the center of 012's CC, with the one standing in the corner, somehow resisting 012's effects. the 2 of the class-D personnel that went to 012 immediately began to use their fingernails to dig into their wrist and surprisingly both work together in creating new music notes on 012 in their own blood. The class-D who was in the corner starts to mumble indistinctly as one of the already affected class-D falls to the ground, at which point he is confirmed deceased. Once the other class-D adding to 012 also falls to the floor of 012's CC, the last remaining class-D begins to add to the composition until death. Once all class-D are confirmed deceased, Janitors remove the corpses and leave 012's CC without any noticeable side effects.

Visual Stimuli: No photos were taken of SCP-012 or the experiment due to previous test proving that photos of SCP-012 have the same effect as viewing SCP-012 directly, just slower.

Conclusion: I have come to believe that yes, SCP-012 is definitely capable of affecting more than 1 subject at a time, however past 2 subjects exposed to SCP-012, the effects seem to be less effective and people are able to resist 012 even when in close proximity to it, and the effects more than likely continue to be less severe when more and more people are exposed to it at once, though this is not recommended as unless taken out of 012's CC, all test subjects will eventually succumb to the effects of SCP-012.

Was your hypothesis correct?: Yes, well sort of, since 2 is the number of people that are 100% going to be fully under SCP-012's effects until 3 or more people are able to resist its effects, which means that I was correct though it was slightly more severe than I originally thought.

Score: A-

Grade: Quality!

Lore: 20/20

This is untested, can't go against lore

Creativity: 20/20

Never seen this kind of test done.

Presentation: 15//20

Mess with the formatting a bit more. Plain white text is boring!

Writing: 35/40

A handful of capitalization errors, but nothing much.

Also, in a proper test file, the term "D-Class Personnel" or simply "D-Class" would be used, but it's not much.

Edited by Illager, Director of Memes

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.