Atherea's CI application

༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻

In-game Name:Atherea

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:159026262

DiscordID:atherea#4542

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

8/10 if we’re talking about series one scps I would be more then a simple enthusiast.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I'm good at reconnaissance, ever notice how ci would be spotted by someone constantly? Locations always known? That’d likely have been Me as a stealth operative.

I have average combat skills, which in itself is not particularly beneficial however it does make me more worthy of a spot in ci based off of that to an extent.

But the deal breaker is arguably My experience within the foundation, and I know the map better then most of the players.

Knowing many of the rules of each branch makes me a better tactician and decision maker.

Given all of this I would be starting at a much better point then most recruits.

Gensec are nowhere near as militarized or experienced as ci and I would be one of their worst nightmares if I were to be recruited, this is especially true given My interest in being a ci sleuth.

I would also make an excellent infiltrator should I decide to donate. 

So if anyone who plays dr maynard wants an excleent sleuth I would be it.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My cross branch experience is extensive and I've been trained in every single branch besides CI and E-11 allowing me to understand far more than most players.

I’ve been in all the branches, trained in each one except e11

Along with knowing the sops of other branches I know the map extremely well, all the way up to surface, and know every branch's bunker or spawn with the only rooms unknown to me being level 4 and 5 clearance rooms.

A former Sergeant Major in security would know many flaws, and I was also in A1 for a short period along with the fact that I’m currently in Nu7 as a Sergeant. 

My transfer to Nu7 was accepted due to My rcf experience and possibly the fact that I passed the test without using the sop.

How active can you be?

Every day for around 4 hours. 6-8 on weekends

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by ༺﴾Λtherea ﴿༻