1. 1. Should I be a Security Officer

• Yes, why
    • No, Why

What is your ingame name?: Pooders 

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:460098701

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander 

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High admiral Nolan 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will be active daily. I will help Trainees and command The shock battalion on where they should be/or go. I will host tryouts from time to time to make them bigger and more active. Make sure they are all in tip top shape and remove anyone who is disrespectful/or mingie to a degree. I will be as active as I can in their discord and help their NCO's+ out with anything, and overall make sure everyone is comfortable being in their own battalion.  

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I can be strict when needed to and hash out punishments if needed. I will be active on it and I wont do anything stupid. I will make sure the battalion does not die and make sure that it stays active.  

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because because I love the shock battalion as a whole and I would love to improve it and make it even better than what it is now. I also like being security it's just something I genuinely like doing. I also believe the shock Commander is very funny and a cool guy to be around.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to help enforce security around the ship and help the shock troopers with anything shock related. I also will help improve the battalion and make sure everyone is comfortable within the battalion  

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• BadAim locked this topic