1245-2 needs to be buffed - Denied

retroplasma

What you want to see? -  1245 spawn with at the very least 2-3 harpoon's. (and if possible spawn's with a knife in case he loses his spears.)

Why should we add it? - Because people pay money for a shit SCP, and that just not fair. I'm not asking for the SCP to be godly, but this is not how you handle a product. People buy things because it has something of value. This is just a rip off with what it can do (and don't even get me started on the bird SCP). Not to mention dealing with idiots who pick it up. I know what your thinking "just call staff". It doesn't really matter if a I call staff because, I won't have time to do it when Nu7 and Alpha are chasing my ass, and it just becomes a tedious task having to call a staff member ever five fucking minutes. Also, do you have any Idea how hard it is to aim with one spear going against MTF? All they do, is move to left and right and dodge my spear easily. I might as well surrender going up against 2 MTF soldiers.

What are the advantages of having this? - People will actually want to buy the SCP pack. Makes 1245 an actual threat instead of some inconvenience they have to easily deal with.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who bought the SCP package.

Links to any content - N/A

Guys I'm easily able to negotiate. Please don't give this a negative without looking at it through all angles.