CI APP

Some Weeb

In-game Name: dragin 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

DiscordID: N/A

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Minimal all i know is that CI are fallen foundation operatives that hate the foundation and try to poke at them in raids like steal an scp free d class 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think i should be chaos insurgency because i already play on it i am a Ci heavy and Inf and my point is that i have xp already i have participated in about 12 raids and defended against about 4 raids i think i am incredibly sneaky making me a valuable ci  this is why i should be a CI

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am extremely sneak and skilled  as an INF 

How active can you be? I am very active 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I have ts and i believe i can log in to discord however i have not previously joined it so i can do that if required  

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days   NOTED 

Official Orange reacted to this        

tenor (2).gif

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, gavinsawesome731 said:

DiscordID: N/A

You will require a Discord account to join CI

we do all our announcements and general communication though it.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there