SCP 1048 reaction to food and warmth

Samm

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself, and a Security Heavy

Level D personnel involved: One D-Class, Designation "YaBoi"

SCP: SCP-1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: Only one was d class running around lcz at the time, though the gensec stopped them from rushing me

Question: How will SCP 1048 react to food and warmth?

Background Research: SCP 1048 is a safe class SCP (Keter depending if 1048-a is breached/created) who resembles a teddy bear with a bowtie.

Hypothesis: I believe 1048 will not care about the food but will be attracted to the warmth

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: 

*LOG START* 

Junior Researcher Samm: D-8192, approach SCP 1048 with the bread.

*D-8192 walks to 1048 and hands it the bread*

JR Samm: Hm, it seems 1048 is pushing the bread to his mouth, but he doesn't seem to know what he wants to do with it, he is pushing the bread around... Wait, now he is sat on the floor and the bread is in crumbs.

*END OF LOG 1*

*LOG 2 START* 

JR Samm: D-8192, approach 1048 and put the dough in the toaster oven.

*1048 reaches for the dough*

JR Samm: What... is it doing?

*D-8192 startles back, dropping the dough*

D-8192: It's molding the dough... kinda looks like a gingerbread man... more like a bear, though.

*END OF LOG 2*

*MANUAL AFTER-TEST LOG* So, what I observed from 1048 in the food part was he crushed it up against his body, at first looking like he would eat it, but then he seemed... rather disappointed in the result of crumbs on the ground. The second log was meant to be us baking bread for some staff later in the day, as well as testing 1048's reaction to the warm toaster, but 1048 just took the dough and tried to mold it into a bear shape. Further testing may be needed on why 1048 does this, and what materials he does this with.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No, but this is helping us understand this anomaly better.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Score: 73/100 

Grade: C-

Lore: 20/20 

1048 would definitely try to make another instance of 1048 out of something so malleable as raw dough. 1048 would also most likely try to eat the bread if it believed it would be "cute" and get it attention.

Creativity: 13/20

Creative idea to see how 1048 would react with food, and to see if it has some way to sense heat. However, it seemed you didn't even go into detail at all about the whole "reaction to warmth" part of the test, and instead only focused on the part with food.

Presentation: 10/20

The observation section of the test log is completely blank, the analysis/conclusion doesn't analyze or conclude anything, simply restates what was said in the log. The text could use some formatting.

Writing: 30/40

No spelling or grammar errors, however, sentences written are short and seem informal throughout the entire test log.

I give this test log a rating of Standard.

gog