Rose’s Staff Application   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff On ImperialRP

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Rose

What is your steam name?: Rose

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:185900587

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have much experience staffing on just gaminglight servers alone. Wishing my 4 years of being with this community I have been staff of some sort on pretty much every gaminglight server besides SCPRP. I have held various ranks at various points of time and have never been striked or reprimanded.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 29th 2016

What date did you make your forums account? December 23rd 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 Across all GL Servers 

Have you donated? Yes Over $200

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank Because I have been an active and supportive member of this community for many years and many people know (even the ones that don’t particularly like me) that I can be trusted and I work hard. I am very active as of current on the server after getting a new mic and getting back into gmod and playing on ImperialRP all the time I would like to help out with normal staff related incidents as most of the time I see few staff and many gamemasters. I have been a Gamemaster before and am not currently interested in rejoining due to my current lack of creative juices, but that might change sometime soon. Overall I have proven myself many times and can do so again as staff on ImperialRP. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If Someone is Mass RDMing and disrespecting staff trying to control the situation as a T-Mod Id only be able to do the 300 second Minge as opposed to the 10000 it says to do on the guidelines so I believe If that course of action is necessary i would need to call a higher up however if the assailant could be reasoned with that would be attempted first and if successful they can receive their warns and probably be watched for a bit if their isnt a stockpile of tickets and if they continue to be a nuisance enable anti minge and warn for Mass RDM Staff Diss and possibly No intent to RP. I was also trained to not be so quick and ruthless with the ban hammer because sometimes people are just not having a good day and they snap.

Kenneth Kings