2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get CI?

• Yes
    • No

In-game Name: Ace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

DiscordID: Kese™  #9115

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? On a scale of 1 - 10,  i would say about 9, as i am very interested in SCP lore, and the entire universe itslef and i read about and watch videos about it on a daily basis.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe i should be in CI due to my long playtime and experience on the server and that i also believe that i am generally suited to be in it. My first (and only) life is in Alpha - 1 where i am a Warrant officer, so you can count on me having good experience with both the foundation and site layout and also combat experience. Along with this i am also really active on the server and i am on every single day. My timezone (GMT + 2) allows me to be active on the job during downtime. I am also very active on both teamspeak and discord, and check and use them both regularly

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Something that sets me aside is the fact that i have a lot of experience on the server, as i have been here a while and the fact that i can be active on both downtime and uptime.

How active can you be? 7/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do, and i am really active there

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

4 hours ago, [GL] Ace said:

In-game Name: Ace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

DiscordID: Kese™  #9115

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? On a scale of 1 - 10,  i would say about 9, as i am very interested in SCP lore, and the entire universe itslef and i read about and watch videos about it on a daily basis.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe i should be in CI due to my long playtime and experience on the server and that i also believe that i am generally suited to be in it. My first (and only) life is in Alpha - 1 where i am a Warrant officer, so you can count on me having good experience with both the foundation and site layout and also combat experience. Along with this i am also really active on the server and i am on every single day. My timezone (GMT + 2) allows me to be active on the job during downtime. I am also very active on both teamspeak and discord, and check and use them both regularly

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Something that sets me aside is the fact that i have a lot of experience on the server, as i have been here a while and the fact that i can be active on both downtime and uptime.

How active can you be? 7/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do, and i am really active there

+ Support

Reason: Like how much he knows SCPs, good activity, and I see him on the job, and he generally really great as his job.

How to improve the post: Grammer is wrong. Capitalization is a needed improvement, especially if you are getting into command.

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.