457 psychological analysis

Note: this was a psychological evaluation, not a test, so I did not find the format necessary

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oaF8kTLThEE3SWfqkG6CIIYytykWoqssEabJMTIRWr4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox)
actually put the link in

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Score: 75/80 

Grade: A- (94%)

Lore: ----

I don't feel it appropriate to grade lore on an interview with such creative licensing, because most of this interview was your own theories; the lore was not the main focus of the interview.

Creativity: 20/20

You definitely expressed a lot of creativity when you created this interview, as well as the previous one you did. Interviews have a lot of opportunities to express creativity and you definitely seized those opportunities.

Presentation: 15/20 

I like the formatting you used in the google doc, and it was very organized and easy to follow. However, looking at your previous interview log I was disappointed you were not consistent with the interview format, and it makes the current interview log seem rushed.

Writing: 40/40

No spelling or grammar errors, complex sentences; no dead verbs. You also used a lot of vivid language.

Edited by Breen

gog