Giovanni's R&D Application

Giovanni

In-game Name: Giovanni

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83366448

DiscordID:o o f#8372

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I am an extremely active member of SCPRP, with huge amounts of time invested into the server (100+ hours in the last two weeks) I have a large amount of experience with both RP and fighting, due to my position as the E11 Lieutenant Colonel, and an elite surgeon in medical. I also have a huge amount of lore knowledge, especially with the SCPs on the server, due to the fact that I'm an event team member. Although I don't really have experience with the whole CI side of things, my overall willingness to learn and friendliness will help me fit in with other members of R&D and the military branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am an MTF Low Command Overseer, meaning I know how MTF works, their strategies, what they do. I also am an event team member, which means I was selected due to my knowledge of lore and activity on the server.

How active can you be? I play every day of the week,, and although I'm an E11 low command overseer, I guarantee I can at least dedicate 2-3+ hours a day on R&D

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member