912 Loyalty Test

Name: Utilitization Junior Researcher Defcon

SCP: SCP-912

List of Personnel involved in testing: D Class and 912

Level D Personnel involved(if any): N/A

Question/Preferred Outcome: Will 912 React differently to a D Class In Uniform even if it preforms certain actions

Risks/Safety Precautions: 912 Possible Breach but unlikely and CI Interference 

Background Research: 912 was the first SCP i did training with and have formed a trust bond with it over several days

Observation/Analysis: 912 seems to erase the memory of the D-Class once it is in Standard Issue Police Gear and if Cuffed will release D-Class however if D-Class attempts to remove armor same result ensues 

Energy/Item(s) Gained: 912 handed a rusty police badge once testing finished and seems to give the Disguised D-Class a salute before leaving

Conclusion: SCP-912 seems easily attached to Research and GENSEC Personnel but further testing will have to ensue

• Like 1

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

Grade: 85

Lore: 20/20

You Followed the 912's Lore.

Creativity: 10/20

It is something new, but not so useful. I don't know if this is an Efficiency, labor or Knowledge (I will take it as Knowledge) but remember to put that in the title.

Presentation: 15/20

is a Simple presentation. You can add some pictures (Photos or Draws) To make it more striking and add some color to make it easy to read.

Writing: 40/40

Well Redacted.

FOR ME, THIS IS A STANDARD TEST.

Edited by Kevin Parker