Donos warn appeal (2 year old warns)

Dono

Your In-game: CPL Dono 1D54

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:198024168

The admin's name in-game: a lot of old ones, Jeffrey, tupac, valkryie, etc

What warning(s) did you receive: 23 total

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED): image.png.013d3582ed40f11199973eaac92c677a.png

Why do you think this warn was false: They are 2 + year old warns, wondering if i can get them removed to start off on a clean slate.

Any extra information: None.

+Support

-Over 2 Years Ago

-Haven't received warn under 3 months

-I have seen him around (Active)

"If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year from the current date of the appeal shall be removed.
You must talk to a member of SMT to get these warnings removed, and you must be active in game." -Friendly Steve

16 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

-Over 2 Years Ago

"If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year from the current date of the appeal shall be removed.
You must talk to a member of SMT to get these warnings removed, and you must be active in game." -Friendly Steve

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

20 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

-Over 2 Years Ago

On 11/29/2019 at 5:30 PM, Assault said:

+Support

-Over 2 Years Ago

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I