Seinor Trump Event Team Application PRP

Seinor Trump

1- Name : Seinor Trump 

2- Steam ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/3852348245129033471293542/ my id does not work

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 80 USD

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : the beginning of October maybe October 9 2019 

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I know them very well. And they have been read.Yes

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I am not a good builder but I got good ideas. I am good at explaining, I have good idea for events I that I been waiting to say for a long time I have help with events and I have giving a idea for event.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 13 I been told by Joe mama I can apply

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I want to join event team because I work on events in the past (I was given permission) I have my own way of events and my own ideas for everything, I am on everyday and everyday I have different ideas for events. I will listen to every body on the event team members, I wanted to be someone that will be well respect in the community and that get remember, I want to be a person that can help even more in events and can set up more props and give people good luck on events like shooting or 1 team vs another team 

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :  6-9 on week days times can vary on weekends

(Must be in EST timezone.) EST 

Edited by Seinor Trump

Honestly, this event is shoddy at best, and it's riddled with bad English. That aside, I'd just like to see you put in a bit more effort in your applications in the future. For now though, I can't support this.

Negative support.

Ella, professional idiot.

-support

No effort in Application

Spend more time working on your application come ask me for some help or any other event team member and i'm sure we will be happy to help you with your application. 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart