Player Report on HellcatAccepted

Torty

Your in game name: Torty

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160202308

The player's in game name: Hellcat

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:419891752

What did the player do: After me commenting on one of his ban appeals he messaged me a rude and disrespectful thing.

Evidence (required):  Capture.thumb.PNG.e11cbe06867339537494cff17ffccb43.PNG (copy and paste link)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Anything SMT/JMT feels

Any extra information: This player has no respect and is immature. 

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

3 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Its not visible. Extremely blurry 

Click on the picture

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Weird ok one sec

can you read that any better

Capture.PNG