Tortys 48H

Torty

Hello everyone if you didnt already know i am torty and am a PFC in SRT. i have been thinking and seen that i think S.W.A.T is the way i want to go! i loved being in the SRT and might come back if things dont go well, i loved being with everyone in SRT ❤️ , 

Big thanks to blitzton for being such a great CMDR and being so nice when i msg him on discord, and a big thanks to Joefox- he was with me from begging to end and helped me out so much,

warm regards,

PFC Torty 1S76 ❤️ 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Bye 👋 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Noted.. it's always a hard time to see an SRT member leave, I hope you find a good home and family in SWAT! Always remember we're here for you if for one reason or another things don't work out the way you want them too 🙂

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -