Duels

Weasel

What you want to see? - It would be pretty darn neat if we had an advert we could use to state a duel between two people using only donator weapons/melee weapons. For example, one person can advert “Duel request to *blank*” then *blank* responds “I accept”. I believe it should be nothing more than a simple addition to the MOTD

Why should we add it? - Personally as someone who has spent roughly 80 dollars on the store, I always like using the weapons I paid for. So it would be pretty cool to use them in these mini events anyone could set up. It could also be a mini public entertainment event of sorts.

What are the advantages of having this? - It provides people who’ve donated the opportunity to get their moneys worth to the full extent and provides multiple roleplay opportunities

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who has donated, for any of the melee weapons specifically. (Tomahawk, Chainsaw, Machete, Fists etc)

Links to any content - N/A

Edit: I forgot to mention in the original post that this would not be considered a crime. In some states in the US if a formal duel is declared no criminal charges are placed if both parties consent, even if death insues.

Edited by TheGermanWeasel

Pretty creative for a suggestion! Seems pretty cool but just would not work out. Plus there is a lot of other ways to use those donator items in a better way. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Fame locked this topic