Divide's Gamemaster Application

Divide

In-game name: Divide

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:56343255

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: around 24 hours of total playtime/ I joined on the day the server opened to the public

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am pretty well versed in the lore of the clone wars era as well as the rebellion era.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I hope to create events that suit the needs of ground troopers, pilots, as well as inquisitors. Finding that balance can be a difficult task; however, if the balance is not acheived then it can ruin the whole event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I was previously a game master on clone wars RP as well as Master Yoda. I have experience running events and will do my best to follow all the related lore when creating events. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship:

Kyle Katarn (a force wielder) has gathered a team of imperial defectors attempting to steal the plans for a new super cruiser being transported on the ship. Because of their past           experience with the Imperial army, they will blend in with the rest of the troopers, therefore, making them impossible to spot upon first glance. Eventually, the plans would be stolen.       Some of the defectors would not make it off the ship. Troops will capture the defectors and interrogate them to find out where the plans are being taken. This would lead to an off-         ship event.

Off Ship:

I would brief all of the troopers on the mission at hand. The stolen plans have been traced down to the Black Sun Organisation on Wukkar. Troops must infiltrate the base to collect       the stolen plans. Rebels on a separate mission lead by luke to recover the Black Sun's blackmail list will run into the troops. While the ground troops continue to push forward, the          inquisitors would seak out luke and his apprentices (Obviously luke would escape). Information from one of the captured rebels would inform troopers of the rebels secret camps          on the planet. With air support ready to bomb the bunkered rebels in the camp all troops would move in to destroy the camps. Once the camps are destroyed we would head back to      the ship for debriefing.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (player name) (weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (player name) (model) 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by davidthomas102000

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg