Mangoo1

Your In-game: Slay 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

The admin's name in-game: John Mill

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I don't know it.

What warning did you receive: I received a warning for "RDM & ARDM"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: I was minding my own  business walking down the street. I decided to  go to the hospital to get armor I was walking with my fubar out to the entrance of the hospital and then this fbi agent Roger said "let me see your hands" with his weapon pointed at me cause its an illegal weapon I refused because it was not illegal. A staff member Joey was trying to tell him it was not illegal which worked out. I ran to the back room and waited for my opportunity. He then walked to his car as I followed him he than got in and I stiked at him. I felt threatened because he had a weapon pointed at me. 

Any extra information: This staff member  denied me proof to see the video till I called for a higher up which Yobo told him he can't do that. Also don't know why I was warned for ARDM. 

+/- support

How can you be warned for 2 offences if only 1 was committed

ARDM - You **tried* to kill someone but failed 

Rdm - You actually  **killed** the person

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+support

It a hard one because yes they were a threat to you but again it was a misunderstanding... but it isn't RDM ifbyou jad a reasson and ARDM was not committed at any point either

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support

The whole situation was hard to understand at the start,

As I broke it down I understood that indeed he was threatened with a weapon for no  reason. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

13 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

The whole situation was hard to understand at the start,

As I broke it down I understood that indeed he was threatened with a weapon for no  reason. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- support

If someone has you under gunpoint and tells you to put possible lethal weapons irl you would put it away, just not sure why you killed him in the end.

Also, I don't know why he thought he should aim a gun at you when you had a nonlethal, he was in the wrong as well he should've used a taser.

5q3NfnC.png

19 hours ago, Sion said:

+support

It a hard one because yes they were a threat to you but again it was a misunderstanding... but it isn't RDM ifbyou jad a reasson and ARDM was not committed at any point either

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️