Cruiser Mk II ban apply

Cruiser Mk II

Steam Name:Cruiser MK II

Ingame Name:i dont know i forgot

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:433682260

Ban Length:18 years 30 weeks 5 days 23 hours and 39 minuts

Admin that Banned you:Gaur

Reason for Ban:DDOS Threats 

Dispute:i was on the server just minding my own business until i kept on getting killed so iwaslike fuck it i will ddos the server but i dont mean it please unban me 

-SUPPORT

You have little to no remorse for threatening to DDOS the server. Regardless of how long ago the ban was, DDOS threats are taken very seriously. You should've known from the get-go that saying something like this could've gotten you banned immediately if not sooner. I'm sorry, but again, jokes of this nature are not taken lightly. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

You have little to no remorse for threatening to DDOS the server. Regardless of how long ago the ban was, DDOS threats are taken very seriously. You should've known from the get-go that saying something like this could've gotten you banned immediately if not sooner. I'm sorry, but again, jokes of this nature are not taken lightly. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Fame locked this topic