[Silver] Carl Player Report

Emperor Palpy

Your in game name: HCZ Supervisor Dyatlov

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89031004

The player's in game name: Carl

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:157531205

What did the player do: It will be shown in the video, but Carl was RPing as SCP-106.  During which, you can see screenshots were taken and everything else, Carl was refusing to return to his CC after being femured, stating that he didn't have to as it was not done in the proper way (The proper way was supposedly how SCP Secret Laboratory operates/SCP Containment Breach operates, not how everyone else knows on the server.)  This wasnt the only issue, you can see from the handful of screenshots, witness testimony, and video that Carl was extremely hostile and extremely disrespectful of players in OOC, including one event staff member.  After this, I went around to record my video of the insults, speak with Daedran and Nathan about proper procedure for legal and clarification concerns before going back to submit this report.  After speaking with Daedran and Nathan, it appeared that both of them and a few others recognized that Carl micspammed while being contained. 

This has happened before but as I did not record any evidence or take screenshots at appropriate times until today.  

Evidence (required):

image.png.142a52a9dbc1b1dc123074b611fbea15.png

image.png.bb883bb30578d0de309d2710db857b99.png

image.png.4a25f2689d15c5dd9fe274e375a8351a.png

I will point out that I have a breathing problem and that I recently have been dealing with some issues regarding my sinuses and mucus so I am sorry about my breathing in the video.  Wish I could fix it, but I cannot yet, unfortunately.  

And the video can be found at the following link, sorry for the rather shitty quality, I just started to use OBS again ---> 

What do you believe should happen to the player: This honestly is not a first with Carl, nor will it be the last.  It is, however, in my personal opinion that someone like Carl, who finds it acceptable to break SCP rules, call everyone else wrong through insults, insult the server itself, act entitled due to being a donator, and then this having to be brought to the forums as the only staff online were event staff is somewhat infuriating.  I ask that action be taken against Carl for this, as he has a complete disregard for rules on the server, lashes out through insults against myself, other players, and the server itself, and if you take Daedran and Nathans accounts, micspammed while being contained as well as shouting insults towards those containing him.  I understand witnesses are not usually used however this should be enough to gain a hefty punishment, something that should have been done on the server when it occurred but did not.  

Any extra information:  At the beginning where it showed I died, I had been messaged by someone saying a SO had shot me by mistake, my health was very low at the time and I forgave him.  

Edited by Emperor Palpy
Forgot to include my SteamID and apologized for the illness/breathing problem you can hear in the video.
  • Like 1

• th3 locked this topic