SCP-049-2 ~ 5/10/2019

This test and the conducted study was rather different, as the report will demonstrate and show to you upon further inspection.  I do apologize as this report is outside normal when it comes to various other reports conducted and tests partaken in as well.  

Just warning on this one, there is some rather graphic material regarding tissue samples and images...if you are squeamish, I recommend you do not look into this report.  

SCP_Testing_Report__4839A_-_Google_Docs.pdf

Edited by Emperor Palpy

This does not follow the format, however it is something entirely unique. This was quite the pleasing read then from what i usually get. This is a Quality test Opperheimer!

Creativity - 4/4 - Subject displays entirely unique test, aswell as following the style bases off the official SCP-Wiki

Detail - 4/4 - Subject has given in-depth knowledge on their experiments, going as far as explaining post-test what happens to the samples of SCP-049-2 ( Excellent Logs btw )

Lore - 4/4 - Subject has shown advance knowledge on SCP-049-2, my only problem is that you haven't explain what SCP-049-2 is and how it comes about, but nevertheless you have given plenty of info on his decomposition.

This is making me think of making a Hall-Of-Fame for the best test done to specific SCP's. If i do so, i will ask permission to put this under SCP-049-2

5 minutes ago, Dcethe said:

This does not follow the format, however it is something entirely unique. This was quite the pleasing read then from what i usually get. This is a Quality test Opperheimer!

Creativity - 4/4 - Subject displays entirely unique test, aswell as following the style bases off the official SCP-Wiki

Detail - 4/4 - Subject has given in-depth knowledge on their experiments, going as far as explaining post-test what happens to the samples of SCP-049-2 ( Excellent Logs btw )

Lore - 4/4 - Subject has shown advance knowledge on SCP-049-2, my only problem is that you haven't explain what SCP-049-2 is and how it comes about, but nevertheless you have given plenty of info on his decomposition.

This is making me think of making a Hall-Of-Fame for the best test done to specific SCP's. If i do so, i will ask permission to put this under SCP-049-2

OOOOOOOOUUUUU 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{