SCP 049 Test - JR Logan

Logan T

Lore Name: Logan

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Professor Plumb,  Dr Bright, Jack, Arusso

Level D personnel involved: 1 

SCP: 049

Hypothesis: When a D-Class is hurt, the 'Plague Doctor' will heal him and then turn him into a 'zombie'.

Observation: After injuring the D-Class, with a Glock, by shooting him in his legs, the 'Plague Doctor' seemed to heal the man and then back away (it was a crazy recovery, truly amazing) the D-Class was confident the 'Plague Doctor' wasn't going to hurt him, I beg to differ. I was wrong though, the Plague Doctor did not infect him. Instead they had plotted a plan to work together and escape the facility.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

Errors and/or safety hazards: Keep guns on the 'Plague Doctor' at all times. In future need HCZ perm, i got told it was fine, we were with Dr Bright but he died.

Conclusion: The 'Plague Doctor' seems to be friendly with people he allies with, he helps them and doesn't hurt them. He only portrays a threat if a threat is shown to him or if he wants revenge

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dcethe said:

A test that has been done before, but Doctor Bright is not allowed to give perms to test in HCZ.

a decent test, keep up the good work!

Adding this to this list

Things Dr. Bright is not allowed to do

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!