SCP-173 reaction to affection pt. 2 (4/12/19)

Breen

Lore Name: Cornn Flaek

Clearance Level: 2 

List of personnel involved in testing: 

- Me

- Security LCPL [REDACTED]

- Dr. E

Level D personnel involved:

Moosh

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: If Class D attempts to flirt with SCP-173, then there might be another "positive" reaction from it similar to my last test.

Observation: Class D instructed to compliment and flirt with SCP-173. When introduced into the CC, we could hear the Class D say, "ya patato sack of huck" and "you a slice of meaT MY man." SCP-173 and Class D must have moved too far from the CC door, as it was silent from there. After approximately 1 minute later we heard SCP-173 move frantically and a body hit the floor. Upon inspection of the terminated Class D's body, every bone in his body was broken and every organ was burst. Outer physical damaged showed the body to be absolutely obliterated.

Note: Pathetic attempts at flirting, poor guy must have never even came in contact with a girl in his life.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: 
- SCP-173 was hiding in the front corner of the CC, almost had a few mishaps with blinking. However there was enough people there to recontain it if it breached.

Conclusion: SCP-173 is sapient, and has no interest in romance. Actually showing violence towards attempts of romantic behavior towards it, judging by the complete mutilation of the Class D's body, far beyond anything we have seen from SCP-173 thus far. Formally requesting that romantic conversations be prohibited while around SCP-173.

Edited by colonelchronos

gog