Aaron Faustins New Introduction.

Aaron Faustin

Hello, My name is Aaron Faustin. Some of you may or may not have seen me around, I've played a great deal of hours on GamingLights PoliceRP, SCPRP, and MilitaryRP. The reason I am choosing to make this introduction is because I want a fresh start with some people. I have made some good friends on this server and I'm sure there are people that dont like me so much. I just want to say I know I used to not always be the best player in this community which is mostly because I am a VERY stubborn person but overall I try and follow the rules and give people a great experience on the server. My high school years has really taught me a'lot of important things and life lessons. I used to have alot of problems with staff about arguing because I truly didnt believe what I did was wrong or that I broke a rule but in the end it doesnt really matter. I am currently trying to get my warns removed, try and join a department, and overall be more involved in the community because with everything going on in the world everyone deserves to come home and play gmod if that's what they want to do. Overall this post is to just say hello to anyone who may not know me and to also put myself out there and be honest with you guys about myself. I'm trying to be a better person every day and I hope anyone who holds a grudge against me will let that go as I am also trying to let go of my old past and be the change that the future needs. I'm sorry this post is so long and Thank you all TRUELY for reading it. -Aaron Faustin

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic