The admin's name in-game:

Gat,ARU CPT Eternity TRJ11

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Don't know

What warning did you receive:

1st ARDM

2ed RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

1795732196_Gaminglight-Bans-GoogleChrome1_27_20198_40_38PM.thumb.png.5f1488fb47f2f050129fecdc796ce3fe.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

its not false just abit old i've been wanting to start get warns removed and i'm just getting to it

Any extra information:

OK I used to be a massive minge back in 2016-2017 sooo i gained alot of warns then my pc died. and finely on Christmas I got a new computer and everything was changed including the motd a little so when i got a warn i check to see how many i had and i had 38 then i was told 40 warns and your cut.  back in those days i did not care about rp i just screwed around and did what i wanted now i joined back im trying to be more active in the community, Trying to follow rules and make it up in pd.  I even made a family called The Zee's made a full discord and forum. I care more about the server and don't want to get banned so this is just one step i need to take to try to prevent that. ( I also have to talk to a SMT for other warns but thats besides the point)

Thanks for taking the time even though I probably did this wrong.

BTW I did have this same post up but i screwed up so i'm fixing it now

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow