An Addition to an EMS rule

UrDadHasBigStraight

Should this addition be added? (Please state reason for +/- supports below)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this addition be added? (Please state reason for +/- supports below)

What you want to see? - An addition to the MOTD rule "Government officials MAY handcuff you as soon as you are revived and may take you into jail, you MUST comply with them after you are revived".  

I half agree with this MOTD rule.

It should exist but I believe there should be another half. If government can continue to RP with you even after you die (if you get revived that is). Then the same thing should happen with a crim vs crim situation. The victim should be able to remember what happened and be able to report it to the police without it being NLR. In addition it should be a EMS's job to take them to either PD or the hospital to figure out what happened and to fully make sure they are fully recovered. 

Why should we add it? - It's only fair to have this rule apply to criminals and citizens and not just to government jobs. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Just like the current rule makes shootouts less frequent and messy, this will decrease the chance of people just shooting other criminals or citizens. The criminals murdering someone will have a harder time getting away with it as the person that got killed but got revived will be able to report it.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and Citizens.

-/+

Some questions for you

1. Do you mainly play a criminal on the server or are you part of the government? Reason I ask is unless you play from both this could be taken as biased.
  2. Perhaps the police could accompany the EMS to the hospital whilst the perpetrator is being healed ask some follow up questions prior to taking him to jail.
  3. To be honest I enjoy the current rule as it is.

1 minute ago, Garry Aldrich said:

-/+

Some questions for you

1. Do you mainly play a criminal on the server or are you part of the government? Reason I ask is unless you play from both this could be taken as biased.
  2. Perhaps the police could accompany the EMS to the hospital whilst the perpetrator is being healed ask some follow up questions prior to taking him to jail.
  3. To be honest I enjoy the current rule as it is.

Well, I haven't played for played for months but I just peep on the forums once in a while. To answer your questions:

1. When I did play I played a good balance but I did slightly play more on criminal. But this is not biased. I truly think it would be an imbalance if the government can arrest for after EMS revives you but criminals or civilians can take action. This also has other benefits like the ones I listed above

2. If there are spare police I would agree with you on that, but with how many deaths there are in an server with 80 players there may be more pressing matters police will attend to 

Cheers, Another question for you have you been on recently? most of the time there is not an EMS on so people respawn freely however even with an EMS on people still respawn and do not wait for an EMS to arrive on see. Also going to point out that apart from when I am able to be online there are not many active EMS.

I have, last week I played as a blood to help my friend with a money silo. I do acknowledge there won't always be EMS on to revive someone, which is a problem for the government side of the rule. To counteract this, if it is possible, have logs saying if EMS revived someone to tell if it is NLR or not. If this is not possible then the player just would have to be required to take a screenshot or video of him being revived.

(edit)

Also a question for you:

Do you play a majority in government or criminals?

Edited by UrDadHasBigStraight