• Yes
    • No

Steam Name:[GL] Lord_Of_Woe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114270629

Are you a Moderator+? Yes Mod on PRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? on whenever I'm gaming/on daily

Do you have a working quality mic? yes I do

What timezone are you in? AEST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team because I feel as though I'd be able to help players that whether new to GL or old with problems they might have with TS, I am friendly and always down to help anyone that needs it and believe that joining the support team would give me another role in helping the server and those that play on the server, another reason why I want to join the support staff is that I'm always on TS specially when I'm gaming so that I'd be able to see if anyone is requesting help and that I'd be able to help them with what they require assistance with.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? by being readily available to help anyone and everyone I can with any problems they might have when it comes to TS, I am also friendly to anyone that I meet and apart of my upbringing I am always happy to help anyone who needs it.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? would let them know my name and that I'm with the support staff and here to help and then ask what problem they have and see how I can help to the best of my abilities.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? yes

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

• Fame locked this topic