Boonie McBone - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Biggi Crisps VL or Aeseith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37686930

The admin's name in-game: Boonie McBone

The admin's steam name (If you know it): --

What warning did you receive: nlr/ alt-tab

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: Because it is.... I was not in any situation at that time, nor close

Any extra information: I think there was a clan of 3 under name big ---, my only guess;  if more info is required, plz email me at [email protected] that would be the fastest way for response
Edited by Aeseith

Hmm... I’m also confused. Could be 1. The wrong steamID, or 2 I warned you for nlr/“alt-tab”. What is the actual warn reason to help refresh my memory. 

I haven’t been on in about 3-4 days so this was probably last week before school started. If you could, provide a screenshot of the warn with the date and time stamp. Your video doesn’t really show much except for your warm list that I can’t even see due to the quality of it. @Aeseith  

Hmm... I’m also confused. Could be 1. The wrong steamID, or 2 I warned you for nlr/“alt-tab”. What is the actual warn reason to help refresh my memory. 

I haven’t been on in about 3-4 days so this was probably last week before school started. If you could, provide a screenshot of the warn with the date and time stamp. Your video doesn’t really show much except for your warm list that I can’t even see due to the quality of it. @Aeseith  

oh, and what does “alt tab” mean?