tcoops' Support Application

tcoops

Should I be part of the Support team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be part of the Support team?

• Yes, reason why.
    • No, reason why.

In-Game Name: tcoops

Steam Name: [GL] tcoops

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:161946636

Are you a Moderator+? Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm on TeamSpeak a lot.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? BST.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team because I've always enjoyed helping people out on GamingLight whenever they need help. If that's by being on staff or even not being on staff. Being part of the support team would help me help others with their needs and questions through not only in-game, but in TeamSpeak as well. Sometimes not all support staff are online when someone needs the help, I have seen this a few times now and hoped that I could have been the one to help them; me being in the support team would allow me to help them instead of them waiting for a support staff to be available to help them. To sum things up, I would want to join the support team to help those who need help through not only in-game but in TeamSpeak as well. Everyone should feel welcome and need the help whenever they request it and I want to be there to give them that opportunity alongside the rest of the support team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I could affect the support staff in a positive way because I'm very active when it comes to being on the community and the TeamSpeak, meaning I can be there a lot to help people. I also enjoy helping others and giving others a better place to be, which would affect the support staff in a positive way because people who need help, will always be able to get their help and would end up giving the support staff a positive review.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? First off, I would introduce myself to them nicely and ask them what they're problem is. I would be polite and formal. After they explain to me their problem, the best they can, I would help them as best as I can. If I cannot help them the way they need it because of certain permissions or other problems which I can not access, I would contact a higher up and move them into the holding room after explaining the situation and what is going to happen to them.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?  Yes.

• Fame locked this topic