Jack Ron

Steam Name:

[GL] Jacktheguy

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:63686014

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

About 3-5 hours a day depending on if I have school or not.

Do you have a working quality mic?

Yes

What timezone are you in?

EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I would love to join the Support Team for a lot of reasons. Firstly I am very mature and can handle many situations calmly. I am also very nice to people on ts and in-game so I won't have a problem helping out people and giving them their tags or answering their questions. Also, I have been staff for about 3 weeks now and have been through over 1000 sits and have been nice to everyone in those sits and have always answered their questions and/or helped them with what they were doing. Also, I have heard and been in many support rooms and know and understand what to do. That is why I would love to join the Support Team!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I could affect the support staff in a positive way because I am very nice and mature when it comes to Gaminglight. I am also very active in ts and ingame and can help with most questions about Gaminglight and I would love to join the Support Team and help all the members out!

How would you greet someone that has a problem inone of our support channels? 

"Hi! My name is Jack Ron from the  Is that everything you need today? (Answer Question) Alright! Have a wonderful day/night! "Gaminglight support team. If you do not have a microphone please type in chat. Do you have any questions about the gaminglight community before I give you your tags? (Wait For Response) (While Giving Them The Tags/Roles Say) I would highly recommend you join our website at www.gaminglight.com and our steam group at (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/gaminglightRP)

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes.

Edited by Jack Ron
  • Like 1

• Fame locked this topic