• NO

In-Game Name: LordInsider

Steam Name:[GL] LordInsider

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:116216354

Are you a Moderator+? Yes Im a MODERATOR

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support because from my own personal experiences it takes for ever to get in touch with support and I think I could change that because I'm active on TS and would be able to help people out. I also have also wanted to join because I love helping people out. I think by having more people on Support we could reduce the time people spend waiting for support and increase the time they spend having fun on the server. The support team is one staff team that is often need and by hiring more people you can help make more people happy with the support team because you decreased the time people have to wait.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I can affect support team in a positive way  because im active in TeamSpeak and can help people out while other support team are help other people.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello (Say user name) how may I help you today"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have and I promise to uphold those rules to the best of my ability 

Edited by TheListener

• Fame locked this topic