Gmod mouse Issue

The Nowhere Man

This doesn't have too much to do with the server, but I spend most of my time on the server so if anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Basically what happens is, my mouse will randomly speed up, only on gmod and minecraft though...

I cant explain it very well but lets say that my mouse speed is 1/10, 1 being normal speed what I want when looking around and 10 is spinning as fast as I can..

If I was slowly spinning it would be like-- 1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 10, 10, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, ,1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 10, 10, 10, 10, 1, 1, 1, 1..

Sorry if that doesent make much sense.. But I cant fight and its really hard to build my base...

Yes my computer is updated as well as nvidia. No I'm not hitting my DPI buttons. My Mouse is the logitech G502.

26 minutes ago, The Nowhere Man said:

This doesn't have too much to do with the server, but I spend most of my time on the server so if anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Basically what happens is, my mouse will randomly speed up, only on gmod and minecraft though...

I cant explain it very well but lets say that my mouse speed is 1/10, 1 being normal speed what I want when looking around and 10 is spinning as fast as I can..

If I was slowly spinning it would be like-- 1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 10, 10, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, ,1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 10, 10, 10, 10, 1, 1, 1, 1..

Sorry if that doesent make much sense.. But I cant fight and its really hard to build my base...

Yes my computer is updated as well as nvidia. No I'm not hitting my DPI buttons. My Mouse is the logitech G502.

I have a corsair dark core its shity dont get but go into your logitech software and click add a profile and then click garrys mod and then you might be able to set the dpi from there and then set your default profile the same as that for example edit default and make dpi 800 (800 is default and best speed in my opinion) and make the dpi for garrys mod the same. Ive had the same problems except where whenever I play cs the lights glith and shit but hopefulky this helps!!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png