Star Introduction

StarZ

This is Long Over due, But Hi! if you Dont know me My name is Star! I am a VCMDR of the USAF on MilRP! I join The Community somewhere around december of 2017! I fell in love with the Community and Wanted to stay as long as I can! But then i hit dark times.. My Grandma was Diagnosed with Stage Four Breast Cancer and i went  really inactive. So i then decided To resign becasue i couldnt find the Time to fulfill my Responsibilities. Eventually she was Ridded of cancer and is Now cancer Free! I then decided to Come back and Here i am! i have made some good Freinds like Brandon who is my closest on GL, Felix, Tumz, Danny, ETC. I am Hoping to One day I will be a GEN and have a Big influence on MilRP and the Community. IRL i am a football Player and i Used to Wrestle for my School and have a Wonderful Gorgeous Girlfriend and we are Goin 7 months strong!. I am going into 11th grade. i am hoping to leave a Impact on GL and MilRP one day that will Last forever. Anyways. Thats essentially my Story Right now!

-VCMDR Star

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic