viper king false warn

kyle123kyle1

Your In-game: SX Puff Adder Kyle123kyle1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59962760

The admin's name in-game: SX Black mamba Viper king

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: i received a warning about killing an admin while he is on duty. 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): the evidence of the warn is in the attachment form. 

Why do you think this warn was false: i think that this is a false warn because at the time that this was happening he told me to shoot him. at the time of when he asked me to shoot him i had a machete out and i hit him and one shot with it.

Any extra information: 

Capture.PNG

Your In-game: SX Puff Adder Kyle123kyle1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59962760

The admin's name in-game: SX Black mamba Viper king

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: i received a warning about killing an admin while he is on duty. 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): the evidence of the warn is in the attachment form. 

Why do you think this warn was false: i think that this is a false warn because at the time that this was happening he told me to shoot him. at the time of when he asked me to shoot him i had a machete out and i hit him and one shot with it.

Any extra information: 

Capture.PNG

who warned you the admin you killed or another admin

+Support

If you killed an admin, and that admin is the one that warned you then that admin deserves punishment. 

If you killed an admin, and a different admin warned you, the other admin should’ve asked you about it, or even had a sit.

How old is this warn?

Basically, what happened here was someone told me I could use God mode while on duty and i wanted to test it out. I told my good friend Kyle to shoot me to see if the God mode worked. He pulled out his machete, which I knew could one shot, and I told him not to use the machete and to just use like his pistol. He then just laughed as he swung his machete and killed me. I told him several times not to use the machete but he decided to do it anyways. I told him even though he was a good friend of mine, he has to receive fair punishment. It was currently around 4:40 am and the server was soon to restart. I was the only mod on, so I didn't know how to handle the situation due to the fact that no one else was on to do the sit. I tried to give him a verbal warning but he refused to listen and kept trying to kill me. I decided to just warn him, as I was afraid he would go without punishment before the server reset.

Edited by ViperCat90

• Fame locked this topic