false warn munchies

BigJohnny

Saying someone is dick riding isn't the best route to go. Pardon my language but I don't tolerate that. I personally have no issue with PD, as a matter of fact some of you guys are pretty chilled out. However, I will -Support this due to the fact of the situation in the game. If SMT comes in here and clarifies that you did nothing wrong, I will retract my -support, but if they say that you were in the wrong, then it will stay.

Now please, stop arguing with staff, quit calling people dick riders, and let the community voice it's opinion.

even tho most are biased. im not saying you 

I apologize for disrespecting these staff members and going off the hook.. I wasnt aware of the rule because the rule isnt in MOTD. I think MOTD should be updated so we can avoid situations like this. I dont think i should be getting warned for rules that arent in the MOTD yet.

+Support

As you can see he was afk, he returned from being afk, seen Gov shooting his family so he killed Gov, Then he entered the Robbery, and adverted.

Thats a lie as I heard his voice

nothing wrong with calling people out constantly for -supporting all my posts because of who i am.

Just to let you know (not trying to start drama) but I didn't -support it because of who you are. Stop assuming, thanks :)

false all i see is dick riding atm

no one insulted anyone buddy. forgot crims vs cops cops are always right. oh wait I was part of PD time to -support every post they post because they are part of PD! thats literally most of your  attitudes. and you guys always dick ride each other constantly its disgusting. 

so why wasnt i told this instead of just oh yeah heres a warn where people in the future check on it to see how good of a player i am LMAO  when the rule isnt even in MOTD and ap[parently munchies got permmison from an admin to warn me which makes no ****ing sense because how does the admin know what happened? he just knows i was part of PD i bet 100$. I predicted who would minus support first because obviously it happens everytime. 

MUNCHIES

SHARK

JEFF

The way you're showing me disrespect and rudeness is not good

I mean you're trying your hardest to get this warn removed why? just let people put there opinions down holy damn every time someone posts something on the "False warn appeal" you have to comment straight away like damn.

And firstly I told the admin the story and you adverted it after when you killed all the cops and I told you what you did wrong I didn't just bring you up to a roof and say "OH I'M GONNA WARN YOU FOR THAT" I explained the whole story to you and then you told me you were taking this to SMT so I'm guessing you're now taking this to the forums.

And its funny how you said "False all i see is dick riding atm" That's probably the most childish thing I have ever heard maybe you just keep the warn to be honest

-SUPPORT

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Denied

At this time you're going to be banned and warned for multiple counts of staff diss and player diss. Do not ever call Staff or Players Dick riders because they do not +Support your warn appeal. You have no respect.