C.E.R.T SWAT SRT

Hannah

TBH I think we all should start riding with each other more as we are tac teams and with more of us in the car /bearcat is the more power we have too stop crimes in Rockford as srt /cert are  in a traffic stop and getting shot at swat could be in the car to help assist them  too take the enemies down   we don't have to be so distant with each other  as our goal is the same to save lives, no department is better than the other, this is my thoughts on things 

-SWAT SGT HANNAH King XS5

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

SRT is a much smaller department than SWAT and CERT so it is crucial that we go with other tactical units. When SWAT come in the SRT vehicle and we are doing traffic stops, if anything goes wrong SWAT are right there to help. I have noticed CERT rarely ride with the other tactical units.

SRT PVT Shark 1M03

The reason CERT do not ride with other departments is personally for me we know our team and we trust our team we are all good friends and we like to keep to ourselfs part of the reason i dont ride with other departments is cause we are all trained diffrently  and that can cause conflicts

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

If we get the 2 stores being robbed and bank its easier to deploy a team to each but if your all together it will take way too long it happened to me and only 1 swat got to me in the end

If there are not many of tac units on just give pd etc permission to move in above a certain rank.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 8:42 AM, Dan Yukiteru said:

The reason CERT do not ride with other departments is personally for me we know our team and we trust our team we are all good friends and we like to keep to ourselfs part of the reason i dont ride with other departments is cause we are all trained diffrently  and that can cause conflicts