New EMS Rule

Niko Belic

What you want to see? - I would like to have the EMS rule changed or have a new one added. (You cannot Mug/Rob anyone recieving treatment from EMS inside the Hospital.)

Why should we add it? - It is actually retarded to see some guy with a shotgun run into the Trauma Center and rob / kill the person I am treating. It ruins the RP and causes EMS to be injured or killed.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having better RP during these situations and reducing the amount of EMS and Civilian casualties.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS and their patients.

Links to any content - N/A

What you want to see? - I would like to have the EMS rule changed or have a new one added. (You cannot Mug/Rob anyone recieving treatment from EMS inside the Hospital.)

Why should we add it? - It is actually retarded to see some guy with a shotgun run into the Trauma Center and rob / kill the person I am treating. It ruins the RP and causes EMS to be injured or killed.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having better RP during these situations and reducing the amount of EMS and Civilian casualties.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS and their patients.

Links to any content - N/A

Never seen this happen, but ill take your word. 

+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Never seen this happen, but ill take your word. 

+Support

I totally agree. I hope this becomes implemented. +Support. I’d also like to point out that we shouldn’t be despairing when EMS are online, I know this is still a very big issue. And just to point out the fact that EMS shouldn’t be taken hostage/mugged or anything related to that sense of RP because they’re in fact a peaceful entity and it isn’t allowed on GL. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic