Car search / invetory

Dimson

It would be a cool feature in Police RP to, be able to search cars, and have the ability to store stuff in it.

This feature would give the government official more to conduct on a traffic stop, or investigation. If you were the driver, it gives you another way to hide/store you items, as well if your invertory is full you can use your vehicle

You could use it to store stuff for hiding or, for transportation from one part to another, if your personnal invetory is full.

This feature is moslty used for another way to store stuff, as well as hide stuff (would'nt be very effective though)

We used to have a similar system that was implemented, however it was removed for some unknown reason, however i'd personally love this 

^^^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

We used to have a similar system that was implemented, however it was removed for some unknown reason, however i'd personally love this 

+Support

Would love to see this come back with some inventory space for a glove compartment or something.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, Alton Lewis said:

• Fame locked this topic