Altons Staff report

John Kill

Your In-Game Name: Killzone Davidson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185187771

Staff member's In-Game Name: Col Alton

What did they do? So me and my friend were breaking someone on our side out Alton tells us to stop bc he thought the guy we were breaking out wasnt on our family but it was and another unit kills us. So than i clicked "Call EMS" and a few sec. after that i some how got tp back to spawn. Than Alton brings me back and tested if it happen to him and he said it didn't make him respawn and warns me and i told him that it doesn't work 100% of the time.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1396225656

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike and a talking to

This should be a False Warn Appeal not a Staff Report

After you make that statement I check to see if what you're saying is true, and after killing myself 3 times in a row and clicking "call ems" i didn't have an issue this is showing me that it was working at the time I had no evidence to support your claims apart from your word. I don't know you too well and I didn't have a reason to believe what you're saying is true so for that reason I warned you for "respawning when EMS is online" I'm more than aware that it doesn't always work however that doesn't mean it never works and I have had issues in that past when people have used that excuse. P.S if you wish to continue the report on me I suggest you try to get this one remove and re-post it on the correct section.

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

After you make that statement I check to see if what you're saying is true, and after killing myself 3 times in a row and clicking "call ems" i didn't have an issue this is showing me that it was working at the time I had no evidence to support your claims apart from your word. I don't know you too well and I didn't have a reason to believe what you're saying is true so for that reason I warned you for "respawning when EMS is online" I'm more than aware that it doesn't always work however that doesn't mean it never works and I have had issues in that past when people have used that excuse. P.S if you wish to continue the report on me I suggest you try to get this one remove and re-post it on the correct section.

Did you stop the jailbreak like he said? What I am interpreting is that you stopped the jailbreak but he was killed during that

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

yh

Here's my guess on why he is putting this here.

You stopped the jailbreak due to suspected rule breaking and when trying to stop it out of character he was killed. Then his body disappeared and he said it was a glitch and then got warned after you couldnt repeat the results.

Was he killed during a staff situation? Because then him respawning wouldn't really matter because its a staff situation and you can just bring or forcerespawn him. If he was then the warn is false but if im interpreting the situation incorrectly then let me know. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Denied

False as well as in wrong section

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18