SNR Kilo James FailRP.

Tom Brown

My In-Game name: Thieffy 

My Steam Name: hnm_2014

VIDEO PROOF: https://youtu.be/iDbWVanjYjs

The reason the video is only 30 seconds is because i don't constantly record but when something happens my computer will let me save the last 30 seconds of footage. This footage is more than enough.

SNR Kilo James says i was jaywalking, which i wasn't at any time. Even when he could not see me, i was crossing at an intersection. He comes up and cuffs me for jaywalking. I want him demoted for FailRP. We had a huge admin sit about this and the admins did nothing. I am also a Master SGT in the police and we do not need officers like this lying to create false situations out of nothing. 

+Support...this is ridiculous. You should never have to ''investigate' / detain anyone for jaywalking. It's a simple citation but that's only if needed.

I agree. I usually do not make situations this big, but cops should not lie just to create sits and arresting for jaywalking is not necessary.

+support

Fine was all that was needed

Fines for jaywalking are fine, but in the video do you see me jaywalking? Nope. I cross a intersection at the beginning but that SNR hasn't even came out of PD yet. He created a false situation. Very furious that he was lying out of his pants to admins!

+Support

• If I see that officer in-game I will talk to him it won't be nothing to serious as this wasn't really a major issue I will do something about it though like re-training him and other stuff like that!
  • But He did FailRP

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Just bring it up with PD command, there's no need for a FailRP request here as the most he's gonna get from this app is maybe a warn. There's demotion requests or you can PM me or any other command about it.

-Maj Bob Bob

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Just bring it up with PD command, there's no need for a FailRP request here as the most he's gonna get from this app is maybe a warn. There's demotion requests or you can PM me or any other command about it.

-Maj Bob Bob

Why should a player like this should get away without a warn? It must be really annoying for the poor guy to be detained then have to waste his time cut video and upload to youtube.

Why should a player like this should get away without a warn? It must be really annoying for the poor guy to be detained then have to waste his time cut video and upload to youtube.

My response says the mosthe will get from this oneis a warn, for a demotion he has to file a demotion request under the Police topic (whiwhich he has already done)

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51