Kierans Staff Application.

kieranturner

1. What is your in-game name?: Kieranturner or Ronnie Pickard

2. What is your steam name?: crinmodz13

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:183760149

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not.Yes on a dark rp server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 16

6. What date did you make your forums account? 19/05/2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ POLICE

8. How many warns do you have on the server? about 10

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I enjoy playing on servers with no minging or rule breakers otherwise its ruins the roleplaying expierence with me admin i will show you what im made of i will get rid of them rule breakers,Because i feel sorry for the ones that got to put up with minging all the time.I think il deserve the rank because im nice patient respectful and i would get along with staff and members.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:I would try to calm Him/Her down if failed i will mute their mic say what i got to say and ban them for disrespecting staff and MASS RDM.Hope i get accepted will be a good staff member.

- Support

- Never seen in game (I haven't ever seen you before) 

- App needs more effort

- Duplicate application 

- Inactive on forums

- Can't ban as a T-Mod

- 15 is a little harsh 

Good luck! 

^^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1. What is your in-game name?: Kieranturner or Ronnie Pickard

2. What is your steam name?: crinmodz13

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:183760149

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not.Yes on a dark rp server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 16

6. What date did you make your forums account? 19/05/2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+ POLICE

8. How many warns do you have on the server? about 10

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I enjoy playing on servers with no minging or rule breakers otherwise its ruins the roleplaying expierence with me admin i will show you what im made of i will get rid of them rule breakers,Because i feel sorry for the ones that got to put up with minging all the time.I think il deserve the rank because im nice patient respectful and i would get along with staff and members.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:I would try to calm Him/Her down if failed i will mute their mic say what i got to say and ban them for disrespecting staff and MASS RDM.Hope i get accepted will be a good staff member.

Hello Ronnie,

My name is Kade and heres how I can help. #4 is a little confusing, Yes and No??

#10, you are applying for TMod

#15 is wrong, You would calm them down but GL does not like to ban people as it's harder to support them. It's a 10,000 second minge for the Mass RDM and Warned for both.

-Support

PM on the forums if you have any questions

~PoliceRP Admin Kade

- Support

- App needs more effort

- Duplicate application 

- Inactive on forums

- Can't ban as a T-Mod

- 15 is a little harsh 

Good luck! 

plus no poll. I say re-apply when you can.

- Support

- App needs more effort

- Duplicate application 

- Inactive on forums

- Can't ban as a T-Mod

- 15 is a little harsh 

Good luck! 

-Support

Hello! My names Issa let me put Mymensingh input here... So first things first a little more time on the server would be great! Next thing Is I'm a little confused as to why you put you're ULX rank as VIP+ but when asked have you donted. Your answer was no... Another thing... One can not simply apply for admin. We all start at T-Mod! Final thing is that you said you have about 10 warns.. if you could specify the exact number...

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18