Zayn - False Warn Report

tcoops

yes or no  

6 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

AGAIN, As I said. I'm only linking to SMT for reasons that will be discussed with them. You guys need to respect that. It's not something I'm gonna to throw to the whole community.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

AGAIN, As I said. I'm only linking to SMT for reasons that will be discussed with them. You guys need to respect that. It's not something I'm gonna to throw to the whole community.

I get and respect that but how do you expect “the whole community” to properly vote on an issue if we don’t have the whole story or all the evidence. Not arguing just a thought.

~Mervin

I like how you show a picture of our discord chat but don't want to post the video in here. I lost respect for you. Let leave it to SMT

I get and respect that but how do you expect “the whole community” to properly vote on an issue if we don’t have the whole story or all the evidence. Not arguing just a thought.

SMT has the main opinion in the end technically, situation has been dealt with.

+support

Although you shouldn’t RDM admins one- admin was uncloaked two-technically the admin was interfering with rp three-the admin should of been in god mode and finally it sounds like it was a joke for the most part

+support

Although you shouldn’t RDM admins one- admin was uncloaked two-technically the admin was interfering with rp three-the admin should of been in god mode and finally it sounds like it was a joke for the most part

i was literally asked to tp to jojo, how is that interfering with rp? that makes no sense

+support 

-Support 

Video evidence of me saying "dont" will be shown to SMT [for a few reasons]. I was talking with a player which is why i was uncloaked WHICH IS ALLOWED. and my god bind for some reason hadn't worked.  After saying dont as you hit me twice you told me you'd stop, and as i came back to talk to Jojo you had struck me again. Not to mention you had told all your friends to back you up on the warn xD.

http://prntscr.com/jeyo7p 

You are allow to tell your friends and ''Family''  about this dumb warn and 2ed you should be cloaked and godded breach of staff handbook

I would just like to clarify that staff should be cloaked when noclipping around. Being uncloaked while dealing with a situation isn't a violation of the handbook. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator