Warn Appeal

Rynix

Your In-game: Scruffy Mcduffy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187453959

The admin's name in-game: Bowwon
The admin's steam name (If you know it);

What warning did you receive: Advertising without perms

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED); 20180506092144_1.thumb.jpg.6d3cd39a2131e20180506092226_1.thumb.jpg.4f965cf419428

Why do you think this warn was false: He was not on duty

Any extra information: 

-support

-While he did warn off duty, you also advertised. So I'm thinking that it isn't false cause you provided screenshots of you advertising, so it isn't false.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

-While he did warn off duty, you also advertised. So I'm thinking that it isn't false cause you provided screenshots of you advertising, so it isn't false.

I’m thinking he has the wrong staff member who did this but either way there should have been a sit @balloonhail4979

~Mervin

I would just like to apologize I understand what I did was wrong and I will take what ever punishment in necessary for my actions but you were still advertisting

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I would just like to apologize I understand what I did was wrong and I will take what ever punishment in necessary for my actions but you were still advertisting

Just remember that Admin+ can warn off duty. You must conduct a sit as well! But I don't think it's a big deal just be aware about that from now on.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator